Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

One of my favorite posts to read by other bloggers are the Friday Favorites or Five for Friday posts. If you don't know what that is, it's five cool things that the blogger has discovered throughout the week and wants to share with us! I think it's awesome so I'm going to start doing it here. It could be anything from images, videos, clothing or accessory tid bits. Whatever I fell in love with this week.


Pon and Zi are two of my favorite little internet creations. They are adorable little blobs who fall in love with each other and like to profess their love a lot. The comics can be sad, sweet, hilarious, and morbid all at the same time. I was so pumped when I discovered that they were printing a Pon and Zi art book!


I died laughing when I saw this and made Husband run across the house to see it. I've been quoting it ever since. "IN THE GOD D*** KITCHEN."


How cute is this bag? The camping pattern is adorable and it is making this camping enthusiast really nostalgic for the summer.


When I first saw this dress I thought "meh" but, it really grew on me. I don't know if it's a must-have yet but, I've thought of at least three ways to style it already. That's usually when they've got me.

I first saw these comics on The Clothes Horse and right away the sweet, understated sentiment had me "aaaaaawwwwwwwwing" like a crazy person. These comics really manage to capture the overlooked moments that make a relationship what it is.

So there you have it! Five things I love this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment