Saturday, March 23, 2013

Five for Friday After Midnight, Which Makes it Saturday.

I am letting out a big sigh right now. I am not starting out strong on this Five for Friday thing after skipping a week and now posting this week's after midnight. Oops. But, I've never really been one for routines or schedules. I try to be but, at the end of the day I'm still the disorganized mess I've always been.

I could use the dentist as an excuse as I have been in and out of the dentist's office all week and just today (or yesterday as it is after midnight) I had a tooth pulled. Still, I know that is a flimsy excuse. So, I won't even try.

Let's get on with it!


I saw this stool at Target today and we had a little flirtatious moment. I've been looking for the perfect stool to pair with my antique red velvet tufted arm chair in my bedroom and my heart wanted something equally feminine and yet nothing seemed right. When I saw this stool, I realized I had been going in the wrong direction. The tailoring and simple black and white pattern would contrast to the girlishness of my bedroom without clashing and sends a subtle message of, "hey, a man sleeps in this bedroom too." 


Clara Bow. Should one ever have to say anything more than that?


I am drooling over all the pins at HungryDesigns and this one is competing in a tight race to be my favorite. I have a million fond memories of paper dolls and folding those little tabs over my flimsy little friend. Add the fact that the name of the pin has me singing, "Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters. Never had to have a chaperone, no sir! I'm there to keep my eye on her. Caring, sharing, every little thing that we are wearing," and I am sold. Please come back from vacation quickly, HungryDesigns!


This necklace speaks entirely for itself. You definitely need to do yourself a favor and check out the other amazing pieces at ByBeep on Etsy.


Le sigh. Another knock out dress from Modcloth.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment