Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloweenies and OOTD

Hello, how has your week been going? These past couple of weeks have really been one crazy zig-zag ride of ups and downs for me and my family but I'm looking forward to all the great Halloweenies to come!

Things I want to do before Halloween:
1. Go to Haunted Houses
2. Watch Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Drink More Chai Tea Pumpkin Lattes
4. Make Rockin' Halloween Costumes
5. Watch a Really Gory Movie
6. Go to a Pumpkin Patch
7. Listen to my Awesome Halloween Playlist









Shirt - OneStopPlus - $14 - Save

Scarf - JCPenney's - Approx $15 - Save

Belt - Torrid - $20 (three pack) - Save

Skirt - Target - Approx $20 - Save. I bought it years ago when I was pregnant and it's actually a very dowdy skirt. It's in-between long and short and the fabric is lacking. I have almost gotten rid of it a hundred times but I am glad I didn't because when I hike it up and roll the waistband it becomes the perfect skirt for this outfit. So, never throw anything away!

Tight - We Love Colors - $15 - Save. They are a wonderful quality for the price.

Shoes - Goodwill - $5 - BIG SAVE! I love thrifting! It's good for your budget and it's good for the planet. You don't get that combo a lot so, what is not to love?

Bag - Ebay - $9 - Saaaaaaaaave! Fell in love with this bag on another blog and knew I had to have it in my life. I was very excited to find it on Ebay for only nine dollars and with free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment