Monday, October 10, 2016

Pleasantly Lazy | Outfit


This outfit is all about the comforts of home. It entices me to be languid and stretch out like a cat with a book and a hot cup of coffee- pleasantly lazy. The revealing romper, which in summer is fresh and innocent, becomes softly intimate with the addition of cozy layers. Less skin is exposed, but with a subtle, sensuous result. It's the kind of outfit that encourages an afternoon of being pleasurably supine.






Maybe I'm drawn to this narrative because the outfit has a feeling of vintage undergarments. I kept imagining a girl lounging about in friendship with others in the daytime hours of a brothel or living unmarried with a man in some rundown apartment, poor, but without want. Comfortable and in gentle leisure with the welcome knowledge that eventually hands will find their way to her body.

I've mentioned before that I spend my days creating characters for my outfits, right? I wonder how many hours a day I spend in this reverie. I might have a problem, guys.





Romper: Forever 21+ (similar in straight sizes, similar in plus) | Cardgian: Eloquii (similar) | Socks: Torrid (similar) | Hat: Thrifted (similar) | Shoes: Torrid (similar) | Lips: Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment