Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Red Gingham | Picnic Pretties Mood Board


I'm going to be honest...These photos are heavily inspired by this blog post from Noelle's Favorite Things. It just so happens that her photos were exactly what I envisioned when I bought the Sprecher's Cherry-Cran soda for an old-fashioned soda-pop theme. Summer days are made for grabbing a cold, bubbly drink, a stack of books, and heading out to kick back in the grass for a while. You can also see my entire Picnic Pretties Mood Board here on Pinterest.



 




And yes, my daughter and I do having matching red gingham rompers because I'm obsessed with her and I'm also ridiculous. But, c'mon! Look at the cuteness! If anyone else is as ridiculous as me and happens to have an adorable daughter that you enjoy twinning with, definitely check out Old Navy because they often use the same prints across all their clothing sizes, which makes twinning with a toddler easy peasy lemon squeezey.

The styling was pretty easy, as well. Matching red lip, straw hat, complementary yellow shoes, and you've got the perfect outfit to chill out in on a hot, summer day. 

\







Romper: Old Navy (similar in straight sizes, similar in plus) | Hat: Thrifted (similar) | Shoes: Modcloth (similar) | Lips: M.A.C. lipstick in So Chaud

No comments:

Post a Comment