Friday, June 3, 2016

Floral Romper | Outfit


Happy Friday, everyone! I'm glad to see this week end because it was not the easiest one. Hopefully, I will come out of this weekend with renewed vigor that allows me to tackle everything I need to do with zest. Fingers crossed! I'm definitely exited about these pictures though. It took some schedule juggling to get the lighting and the setting right but I knew I had to capture this romper next to the puffy, purple flowers that are everywhere right now. It was totally worth the photographic evidence of my run in with a gigantic bumble bee that now exists.







This little treasure was my second Forever21+ purchase last Friday. It was the only one in the store and I know it was just waiting there for me. Sometimes we believe certain clothing items don't suit or flatter our bodies and for the longest time I believed this of rompers. But, I've come to discover that even if the majority of a certain syle doesn't suit you, there are a few out there that are cut just for your body. I've found a small collection of rompers that I love, yet none of them can compete with this one. Besides the lovely print and the sweetheart neckline, which is always a favorite of mine, I discovered something entirely new with this romper. The way the long seams in the front cut the waist in and the way the shorts flare out and float away from my bottom half complements my shape wonderfully. If you're a pear-shaped person seeking friendship with a nice romper, I highly recommend this cut.






Romper: Forever21 (similar, similar in straight sizes, similar, similar in plus) | Shoes: Torrid (similar) | Lips: Anastasia of Beverly Hills in Pure Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment