Saturday, January 12, 2013

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid (At Heart)



A little pattern mixing for ya'll
I cannot get enough of grey and yellow lately. This is the third outfit this week in this color story.  The yellow makes me think of the coming spring but the grey keeps it appropriate for the season.




I took my boys to Chuck E. Cheese's for a birthday party this week and we found a gigantic monster truck ride that scared the crap out of my kids but, I couldn't help doing some ridiculous poses, a la Nicole Kidman on the cover of Bazaar. I was lucky that my sister humored me and played photographer as our kids ran rampant and I struck one "fierce" pose after another.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you took outfits pictures at Chuck E Cheese. Awesome. I also love that yellow skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! My family was looking at me like I was crazy but I loved it.

      And thank you! I have had a really tough time styling this skirt in different ways but, I think I finally cracked it!

      Delete