Friday, November 2, 2012

One Fine October Day

We piled on the cozy layers and braved the chilly air to go to a pumpkin patch last Saturday. We normally go to Basse's, which is absolutely adorable and has tons of fun things to do but, we accidentally missed the last weekend for it. So, we went to Meadowbrook Farms instead. It wasn't as established as Basse's but, it had some awesome activities, great food, and it was a lot more laid back.

Here are some of the highlights of our day.
Chickens


I'm going to do a full outfit post later.
My Nephew, Burger. He had so many layers on he couldn't move!
Bouncy House


Photo op!
The Petting Zoo. There were so many goats they were totally overtaking us!
"No, goats! No drink my juice!"



Hayride


"No, I no want that one. It's orange"
We were the last ones to go out on the hayride and we were racing the setting sun to pick our pumpkins. After my finicky child found a "not too orange" pumpkin, we went to my sister's house and warmed up with some homemade acorn squash soup. It was the perfect October day.

I will post trick-or-treating pictures and costume pictures in the next few days. We've been really busy with the house stuff and our Halloween party isn't actually until tomorrow. 

See ya later, alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment