Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Loves!

I woke up to a pretty cool surprise this morning. Husband set up a whole pirate themed treasure hunt for me that I had to follow to find my gifts. It was so hilariously cute. I made Husband read me the clues out loud in his best pirate voice, which he is actually pretty good at. When I finally found my present the card even said, "To my scurvy lass." That is follow through right there! Then the inside of card was so sweet it actually made me tear up.

My Valentine's Day "Booty," shoes, jewelry, and Dr. Pepper. Husband really knows  the way to my heart.

We have had fancier and more elaborate Valentine's Day plans but, there was something so sweet about all four of us, in our pajamas, running around the house yelling, "Arg, Matey!" and laughing as we searched for these bright pink note cards that just made this the best Valentine's Day ever. 

So, now I am giving all of you a little valentine!




Husband left for work and the kids are napping, so I'm going to go dream about tattoos now! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww how fun!!!! What a unique idea for a guy to come up with! Lucky Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I am definitely lucky to have him :)

      Delete