Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pinspirations: Plaid and Charcoal

source

A couple years ago I found this pin and I knew I had to recreate it. I love how the serious and feminine nature of the structured skirt balances with the casualness and masculinity of the shirt. I never found the right skirt until recently when I was perusing the sale section of City Chic.


City Chic is a great example of a higher priced retailer that has excellent deals in the clearance section. Originally, this skirt was in the range of sixty dollars and while I occasionally splurge, this is not generally in my price range. However, on sale it had comfortably settled in the mid thirties and within my grasp.

Sometimes the clearance section can be a collection of odd bits that obviously no one else wanted but, at the right store, it's a place to find high quality pieces at great prices.











Top: Target similar | Skirt: City Chic similar | Tights: We Love Colors | Shoes: Tom's | Necklace: Shopko similar | Purse: Thrifted similar | Lips: Colour Pop's Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Succulent

No comments:

Post a Comment