Monday, May 6, 2013

Style Imitating Art Time!

"Feeding the Ducks" by Mary Cassatt

Sweater - Target, Top - Torrid, Skirt - Modcloth, Shoes - B.A.I.T. Footwear, Necklace - Modcloth, Bag - Modcloth

Yes, friends. I have been away for awhile. But, there is a reason for my brief hiatus from blogging and that is Wedding Season. Next month I am standing up in two weddings and I have been very busy hosting/planning several of the prelude parties. I have one shower down and two bachelorette parties to go. I probably won't be posting a lot until Wedding Season is over but, I just could not resist participating in this week's SIA. I'm always a sucker for impressionism.






















3 comments:

  1. Thats a really cute outfit! ~ angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was my anniversary present from my husband :)

      Delete